I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, PROESZA undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected in PROESZA is: Eduardo Haro Martí, with NIF: 72971226T (hereinafter, the Data Controller). Your contact details are as follows:
Address: Plaza Mariano Arregui 2, local derecha. 50005 Zaragoza
Contact telephone number: 976 22 41 56
Contact email: email@example.com
Personal Data Registry
The personal data collected by PROESZA through the forms provided on its Web page will be included in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, in order to be able to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between PROESZA and the User or to maintain the relationship established in the forms that the User fills in, or to attend to a request or query from the User.
Principles applicable to the processing of user data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RDPD:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive accountability: the Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by PROESZA are only identification data. In no case are they special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent, PROESZA undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for a period of 1 year, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by PROESZA. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
PROESZA undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over PROESZA and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of accessThe right of the User to obtain confirmation as to whether or not PROESZA is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on their specific data from the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: this is the User’s right to have his or her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of deletion: this is the User’s right, unless otherwise provided by law, to obtain the deletion of his or her personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to limit the processing: this is the User’s right to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: in the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another Data Controller.
- Right of opposition: this is the User’s right not to have their personal data processed or for PROESZA to cease processing them.
Thus, the User will be able to execute his rights by means of written communication addressed to the person in charge of the treatment with the reference: “RGPD-PROYECTOS, OBRAS Y ESTUDIOS ZARAGOZA S.L., specifying:
- User’s name, surname and copy of ID card.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want access to.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you are making.
This application and any attachments may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Plaza Mariano Arregui 2, local derecha
Complaint to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she will have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).